Hey,
I understand completely that there were a lot of this sort of questions here, but I just can't find straight answer. I think it's more about Kanban than Trello.
I have the most simpe way of using Trello for my team: 3 lists (to-do, doing, done) and can't understand the right method. So, these are questions that I really need help with:
1. When should I add a "to-do" card? I know that I will have a task in a few weeks, but should I add it now or wait? And if I should wait, then what is the right timing for it?
2. When should I move my "to-do" card to "doing" list? For example, I have to do a task this week, but I didn't actually start working on it. Should I move it when it's in my plan or only when I actually start doing a task?
3. What if my due date is missed? I really want to know what tasks I failed to complete in time and exactly how much time I spent over due date, but when I click "complete" it looks like I did it in time (which I didn't).
Thank you very much for your help. If I'm asking in the wrong place, so please direct me to the right one.