I am using cloud Jira and trying to set-up my first board. I am an administrator for the project and site admin.
I've looked at the default board when the project was created. I'm looking at the page below and it says to select more(...) but I cannot see that on any screen
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-columns/#Configuringcolumns-enablingkanbanbacklog
I 've also tried to Create a new board but the Board Name field will not let me type in anything and it is mandatory, so the 'Create Board' button is greyed out - so stuck that way too.
Hoping someone can help
Ok so things have moved on a bit - I have now created another project which is a 'software' project rather than a 'business' project - does anyone know if you cannot do Kanban in a business project and only a software project?
Hi Debbie - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Business Projects and Next-gen Projects are very limited in what you can modify/change. I pretty much 99% use Software or Service Desk projects. Is there a reason you would rather use the Business project template?
I was just trying out the Business Project template to understand it, thinking it might be best where we are just doing config type projects without maintaining any core software code.
I've jumped to using a software project now and progressing with that to see how the experience is different.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.