Hi,
After updating to an Atlassian login I now have no profile picture / avatar and it isn't possible to update it anymore. Anyone got any ideas?
You can edit your personal information including your picture on Atlassian account.
After I set picture in Atlassian account, I expect it changes in Trello. But in Trello picture doesn't changed.
I have the same issue. Are there any solution?
I had a profile picture in both Trello and in my Atlassian account already (set years ago).
When I linked my login in Trello to Atlassian (using login with google), it removed my trello avatar, but did not get the Atlassian avatar either.
To get it working again, I had to CHANGE my Atlassian avatar (to the same picture), then it refreshed in trello.
I'm also having the same issue.
+1 This is actually really frustrating, as all our users now have blank letter-in-circle avatars, and makes it much harder to quickly grok cards.
I answer it, if it can help somebody.I noticed the same problem today.Uploading another profile picture on my Atlassian Account solved the problem, after that my avatar was displayed on Trello.
Yes, there was 3 other answers on here saying the same thing, but they were all removed.
Same issue — uploading a new picture the my Atlassian account solved the issue.
Thank you Michael! This worked for me.
It worked for me, too. Thank you, @Michael Cooper
This finally helped! Thanks a lot for your tip.
See solution of @Michael Cooper
I have the same problem. Changing the picture in Atlassian isn't updating on Trello.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.