We have a free Trello account, with a team set up. Over time people have come and gone and we want to archive/close old team boards that are unused and free up team boards for new active boards. This would also allow us to remove old team members no longer part of the team.
- Can we still do this within the free account?
- When I search, I've found plenty of instructions that show how to 'close a board' and then it's closed, or archived but then not completely lost, and still able to be viewed in 'closed boards' however - on my view there is no option to 'close or archive boards' in the settings, even though I'm Admin.
There is only the option to 'remove from team' - is this the same thing?
When I try this, the board is removed, but completely disappears and can't be located within the team or anywhere.
The main goal we are trying to do, is archive old boards, to free up the limit of team boards as we only have less than 10 active team boards, without losing past content.
Any advice?