There are tutorials and videos out there, but I cannot find one that is working with the latest versions (6\7), of Bamboo. I have tried to do a Windows installation, started fresh a few times on a clean win 10 VM, no success yet, getting fustrated. You have to look too many places to try to find out what to use. V7 required Tomcat (any version?), and previous versions did not? Where exactly to get the old version of JAVA JDK 1.8 (why is Bamboo stuck on this, even OPEN has higher versions out there)? All videos show installing to 'Program files", and then I find a link that says this could be a problem because of Windows security. Do I want a MSI file, does it do better than non msi (for any of the requirements). Do I want to install as a Windows Service, using Tomcat, or not?. Does anyone do VM appliances anymore, where you can download a ready to go VM, lasts a few weeks, has the latest stuff installed, anyone could learn and play.