Hi! I am trying to create a yaml bamboo specs which will be require Docker and linux OS. (But for now focus on Docker)
Unfortunatelly, each of my attempts failed. I know I should be able to use exist capabilities from agents, so maybe somebody can tell me how to create that requirement in *yml file.
File looks that:
project:
key: XXXYYY
plan:
key: XXYY
name: build image
stages:
- jobs:
- scripts:
- echo 'Build docker image'
- docker build -t x-t .
requirements:
- Docker
But it doesn't work. I've got an information that no agent can run my job becouse of that requirements. But I know that many of agents has docker installed.
Example screen from capabilities from one of agent:

Could somebody can tell me why I cannot to run that yaml file with requirements? Maybe that requirement value should be written in another way?
Except of docker I want to require linux OS, so if you can tell me how to do that too it will be great.
Thanks a lot