Hey community members!
@Bridget gave us a little bit of a teaser, but I’m curious, what do you hope to get out of Remote Summit this year?
Do you want the event to leave you feeling inspired?
Maybe empowered?
Do you have specific questions that could help your team?
Are you trying to solve a problem for your organization?
I’m very curious about improving communication.
With Gliffy, our whole thesis is that visuals help teams collaborate. Sometimes, I find myself listening to a coworker explaining a process or an idea for a web page and the whole time, I’m imagining what it would look like as a diagram or wireframe.
For me, learning about different communication styles, new ways of sharing ideas, and better collaboration practices could spark more ideas for Gliffy features or uses. (And just make me a better person to work with!)
So, what do you hope to learn or take away from Remote Summit this year?
Samie
P.S. Happy Weekend!
