Hi, can someone tell me why this command in Butler is not working?
Hi @Vilma_Ortiz
The new version of Butler (not the bot) doesn't recognise list numbers, it only recognises list names. So, unless your list names are #1 and #2, this command won't run.
If you change to the list names this command should run.
Please come back to us if it doesn't!
Esme
@Vilma_Ortiz have you looked at the command log to see if it's executing and if there are any errors?
https://help.trello.com/article/1150-opening-the-butler-usage-log
Hi Iain, thanks for answering
Yes. It just says that the command finished running, but no errors. If I do the command with the specific list names, it works. It does not work with the list position numbers
Thanks Esme. You are right as that is exactly what is happening.
Where was that stated in the documentation?
You are most welcome Vilma!
I don't think it's stated anywhere in the literature, it's not something that the Butler PowerUp has ever offered, it was only something that ButlerBot did. I only know about it because it was asked before in the Community!
I'm glad it's sorted
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.