As more and more folks around the globe begin working from home, we want to equip you with helpful tips and advice on how to make the most out of a work-from-home situation. Check out these posts from Atlassian to help ramp up your remote skills in a hurry.
Hungry for more? Keep an eye on the remote work section of Work Life, Atlassian's blog, to keep up with the future of remote work trends and check the Trello blog for nearly endless remote content.
Be sure to comment with your favorite snippet of wisdom from any of the above posts or comments with other Articles you have found helpful from around the web. We're sending love and health to all the remote workers out there!
I wrote this post about Lessons I've Learned from a Distributed Workforce for Elastic (the company I work for) last year, and it's because I thoroughly enjoy remote work and I know it has so many benefits. It can be tough to get used to at first, but once you do, there's so many benefits!
If you have any questions or are struggling with anything, hit me up - I love talking about remote work and the Trello blog is a wealth of knowledge of great productivity tips and how-to remote. (PS - Trello is an AMAZING tool for remote workers. Great way to keep in touch on projects when you're all working in different places.
Stumbled across this - how could I miss this!
Thanks for this getting this articles together @Bridget
@Brittany Joiner love your post you mentioned great points! I'm working on a fast-we have not a real idea about remote work-whitepaper at the moment and I love all kind of inspiration
Thanks in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.