would like to onboard ppl 1st with their favorite device. am i missing technique? thanks!
@Linus Langer do you mean that you want to send someone a link to a Trello card via SMS so that they can tap the link and then signup/login and go directly to that card from their mobile device?
Hi Iain
I'd like to send SMS to a client (phone number is saved as custom field)Every time the card is moved to a specific list..Can you please let me know what's the easiest way to achieve that? I've tried to do it with Integromat with no luck
@Asaf Galon hey sorry for the delay, been taking a few days off
Personally I use my own product BenkoPhone to do this but it's specific to Australian mobile numbers, for a more generic solution you could use Twilio, I created an example of sending using Twilio and Trellinator here a while back:
https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/c285a50ae3d9fc3d5b89dfb5c0be5398
You can read more about Trellinator here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.