I wanted to test the interactive rebase in SourceTree 1.6 but I cannot find the dialog. Please Help...
The simplest way is to open the Repository menu, then click Interactive Rebase. This will rebase the commits which are ahead of your tracking branch.
You can also right-click a commit in the log and choose to Interactive Rebase from there.
That option does not appear to be there in 1.0.6.0. Right-clicking a commit only shows "Rebase..." and that does it non-interactively.
The "Repository" menu has no Rebase option at all. (This is the Windows version btw, if that matters).
Hi Brian,
Interactive rebasing is only supported in the Mac version. The Windows version is catching up to the Mac though so we do plan on having interactive rebasing in the Windows version.
Cheers
Hi Kieran,
Any news on Inreactive Rebasing on Windows version?
Kieran,
Yes, us Windows users desperately need interactive rebasing! I hope it's coming along smoothly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.