I'm toying around with a product roadmap Trello board, and I would love to have a list where people can submit their ideas for features (and as far as I know, the only way to do that is to make it public and share the public invite to join the board, and then after they join they can create a card).
And THEN, only be able to make edits in a feature request list, while NOT being able to edit any other lists or cards in those lists, such as 'In Progress' or 'Done'.
I feel like this has to be possible, but at the same time, maybe it's not because i don't think you can pick and choose which parts of a board members have access to edit.
The best workaround i can think of is to have a feature request system go through typeform, and then that automatically adds a card to a Trello board, and then users vote on it. I'm open to other ideas!