Hello,
I'm currently evaluating using Atlassian products for my projects. I installed Crowd today and got everything, but CrowdID to work. Following the guide here (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Removing+the+'crowd'+Context+from+the+Application+URL) to remove the context path from my installation. I doubt this is relevant, but I also set up a reverse proxy using nginx for more convenient access. I'm now wondering how to access the CrowdID web interface. I guess I would either have to remove the context path and rewrite the URLs using nginx or set up another connector in Tomcat. Is there a way around this? In case setting up another connector in Tomcat is in option, what exactly would I have to do?
Thanks in advance,
Tobias
Hi Tobias,
Can you access it from ?
http://localhost:8095/openidserver/
Are you accessing regularly from localhost or a machinename or proxy address? What is the URL you're currently using to access crowd?
Ultimately, you've changed the way crowd is accessed by removing the context, but you should still be able to set up another context resource that allows you to access the other areas of crowd.
If you add another 'context' resource in the crowd's server.xml pointing to the appropriate docbase, the /openidserver/ should resolve properly. You'll need to ensure that the nginx proxy is proxying properly to point those requests to the appropriate connector.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.