Our company heavily uses Jira and Confluence, and now we're evaluating OpsGenie.
Managing all our users in one place is a crucial requirement in all this.
We already have an organization and site that I can see on https://admin.atlassian.com, linked to our Jira and Confluence (and integrated with G Suite). I am Org & Site admin here.
According to https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/connecting-opsgenie-account-to-an-atlassian-site-owneradmin-tasks, I should see a "Migrate to an Atlassian site" option under Settings > App Settings > General, but there is nothing of the kind there.
To start the OpsGenie trial, I logged into our Jira, hit the "grid of 9 squares" icon on the top left, and under the "Switch to" menu I chose OpsGenie. I hoped that would create an OpsGenie trial already linked, but instead it made me register a new user. I used the same email as my existing site user in admin.atlassian.com.
Is this kind of linkage only possible after the trial period? That's a bit silly, because the user integration is one of the prerequisites I want to evaluate as part of the trial itself.