New here. David Roy B2B / Business Development Sr. Mgr.
Hi @David Roy,
Welcome to the Community!
Hi @David Roy
Welcome to the community!
Ask any questions you have and also share your knowledge and tips to use Atlassian tools/ Marketplace apps.
Do check out product collections for information related to various Atlassian Products.
Also checkout some off topic threads like Friday Fun. 😄
Hello @David Roy ,
welcome, nice to "meet" you!
Hello,
Hello @David Roy and welcome to the community!
@David Roy Welcome the party, David! Be sure to check out the "Three Things" series, where folks share what they wish they had known in their first few weeks here. 😄
Thank you :-)
Thank you Edwin!
Thank you Erica!
I mean Thank You Ollie!
Thank you, nice to meet you as well Adam!
Thank you Deepanshu, much appreciated. I'm so new I don't even know what questions to ask yet. I guess where should I start? :-)
Very cute! Thank you Jimmy.
Hi @David_Roy
Instead of asking question, you can probably start by participating in the Friday Fun threads. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.