I don't want to pay for trello and pay for a 3rd party power up. If I upgrade to business team, does trello have a power up that works similar to mirror by unito?
@Jason Michalak the power ups available on free accounts are the same as those available on paid accounts, it's just that on free accounts you can only have one power up per board. If you only want to use the mirror power up on your board, then you can use the free version of Trello and pay for the Unito powerup.
@Jason Michalak were you able to find a solution for this? My team is going to use the business account and I just realized that the unito power up which we are going to use heavily is not included as a free power up. I don't want to have to pay for it in addition to the business plan. Please let me know thanks
@Lee Allen getting a really solid 2 way mirror between cards is pretty intense, I haven't seen anything that does it as seamlessly as Unito. Do you really need full 2 way sync though? If you just need an overview of what's being done perhaps there is a lighter weight solution using the API that would save you some coin.
Thanks for your reply on this..do you have any suggestions for the API solution? I will look into it with my team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.