With Trello, there were boards and the application was easily added to the Teams. How do we do this for Atlassian or get the boards to post to Teams?
For connecting MS Teams and JIRA, you can actually use native addons now.
Just click on '+' and select the required JIRA tab and follow the instructions to set it up on your channel. There's actually quite some documentation availale at - Link
@Jennifer_Morris- did you get a chance to check it out ?If it works, please accept the answer and feel free to let us know if you need more help.
Thank you-I think I need more insight to the applications themselves. I had just started to become familiar with Trello and now do not know how to get boards etc. into Teams...I am not an IT person so this is very foreign to me in general.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.