Hello! Its time for #miscellaneous-monday!
I hail from the bitter north (Minnesota) and as chance would have it, its starting to warm up now! Today hit 60 degrees fahrenheit and boy, it was a treat! Just a few short weeks ago, we had up to 2 feet of snow and sub-zero temperatures. As spring weather approaches I feel everyone gets a bit stir-crazy and starts planning what they want to do "when it warms up", so my topic today is "What makes it to your short list of to-do's when the weather changes?"
I took this opportunity to get out/stay out of the house as long as possible!
- We took our terrier-mix on our first long walk (he's an adopted transplant from Georgia and still hasn't adjusted to winter weather after 7 years).
- I cleaned my car. Front to back bumper! I took it through a car wash yesterday and then cleaned the interior today. Take out all garbage; cleaned windows, seats, cupholders; pulled the mats; vacuumed everything! I feel like I have a brand new car again.
- And a not so fun task - backyard clean up! As a dog owner, winter in the northland is not doo-doo friendly (deep snow, cold temps, chilly wind). We just let the pup out to do his business quickly and let it sit until spring. On a warm day like this - it becomes very apparent in a not so pleasant way. But I'll take cleaning it up now than trying to dig through a snowbank.
Cheers!