Hi all,
I go by Sri, and I’m from Ontario, Canada. It’s great to be in this group.
Regards
Sri
Welcome!
Hi Sri!
Welcome to the Community! Where in Ontario are you located? I live in Guelph and work out of Kitchener/Waterloo, but I know there is a large following in the Toronto area.
They have there own group within the Community you might want to check out if you are from there: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Toronto/gp-p/Toronto
Don't hesitate to ask any questions, everyone here is very friendly and happy to help!
-Jimmy
Hi Jimmy,
Thank you for your welcome note, and for sending me the link to Toronto group. I will join the group.
I’m at downtown Toronto. It’s good to know you are at Guelph. We are neighbours then. regards,-Sri
Thanks
@sripoerwantoro Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as threads like "Three Things" and Friday Fun. 😄
Welcome to the community Sri :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.