Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone here has experience using the Atlassian Classroom Community License at their institution?
If yes, does your school also have a license for non-classroom use (such as internal for staff only)? How does your school handle having two?
Thanks for any stories you may have!
Sharon
@Sharon Helms
I thought I would respond and see if others have anything else to say. We are not using the classroom license, but it looks like a great idea.
We have a local instance of Jira that we share with the campus. We have a number of projects that are built for some classes. The professor and students use them.
This is good for us as it keeps all projects in one location. Plus we operate on an unlimited license.
If the classroom projects became an issue, then we would look into this as a solution.
Brian
Good question, @Sharon Helms ! Have you made any more progress towards this decision for your school? Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.