Hello,
I will try and be as brief as possible with my situation. Hopefully you can point me in the right direction if this has already been covered or assist me if it's something new.
Started job, brought in Trello, found Butler (before Trello bought it). Was in charge of incorporating Trello in the day-to-day along with anything Butler related. I no longer work there, but occasionally provide support. I want to stay attached to one board and only one board to limit notifications. When I leave the other boards the Butler rules I've created stopped working, since my ID no longer sees that board. I need to transfer all this Butler work to someone else still there, make someone else Admin. I fear you are going to tell me that all the work has to be recreated by someone else still there so that they become the owner. Is it possible to transfer my work to someone else? If so, what is the quickest and hopefully most painless way to do this?
Thanks for everything, big fan,
-TJ