Ok so I was thinking what i would ask as my Friday funday question and I was gearing towards superhero/tv series/ funny something.... until i got home this evening to find it RAINING inside my house!
The pipe under our bathroom sink had burst and water had flooded the bathroom, started to pour down behind the sink and across the room to the other side of the bathroom and down behind the radiator pipes. it was coming down and through the light fittings, through the ceilings joists door frames, cracks in walls..... well you get the picture!
Did I mention we just bought and we just moved in 5 weeks ago?
So we are already planing the kitchen refit... it starts in 4 weeks... so we decided next year.. maybe look at bathrooms? however... apparently tonight we have just put a basket together on Victoria plumbing enough items for our 2 bathrooms.... so..
What is your biggest, or strangest impulse buy that before you hit the purchase button... you didn't even think you would be buying that day?