Hi, I have a task that's using a Docker container to perform a deployment.
Under the "Docker" tab of the job I've selected "Docker container"
I've provided an image, and for this example let's say the tag is "stable". The tag doesn't change for this job.
In the Task I have a Script step. The "Interpreter" is "Shell". The "Script location" is "File". The "Script file" is "/deploy.sh". And I'm passing some values in "Argument".
The problem I'm facing is when I build a new image and push to our registry, this job doesn't pull the latest image.
I can make it pull if I create a new tag and set that in the "Docker" tab, but ideally the tag would remain the same. We want clients to use our "stable" tag for their builds and we continually build and push to that image.
Is there a way to ensure the Docker image is pulled before every run? Do I need to add another "Docker pull" task? I think that would work, but was hoping not to have to add another task.
Thanks