Trello prompted me to update my account to allow it to be managed by my company (since we use Atlassian tools). When I did this, I lost everything. I now have a brand new board and my old boards are completely gone. Please help!
Hi Serena,
We can help! The boards are most likely right where they were before, and a new account was created for you because of an email mismatch. If you can reach out via https://trello.com/contact, we can get things straightened out!
Hello,
I'm in the same situation, all my boards are gone after updating my account. How do I get them back? Getting a bit desperate, please help!
I managed to solve this. When I updated the account I think Trello created a new trello account and associated it with my Google mail. The original account was associated with an alternative mail address for the same Google mail. I first changed the associated e-mail address for the new trello account to a temporary mail. Then I managed to request a new password for the original trello account, login and change the associated e-mail to my original Google mail. After that I could again use login with Google. Sigh!
I have the same issue, i was using my entreprise account and once my boards were updated to Entreprise i lost all of them at once........ oo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.