Good evening!
Just a brief rundown of the specs of my computer... Windows 10 64-bit, 32 GB DDR3 RAM, RTX 2070 with an AMD FX-8750.
I wanted to quickly see where the company has determined would be the best place to place the installed folder for Atlassian Sourcetree. I noticed that the installer creates a folder in "C:\Users\[My user]\AppData\Local\Atlassian". In the "Sourcetree" directory within the root folder, sadly, there is no ".exe" located there. Instead I am met with the following files:
- cache,
- git_extras,
- hg_extras,
- analytics_gas_upload,
- bookmarks.xml,
- mcmw.zip,
- settings.log,
- sourcetree.log, and
- [a json file with tokens]
Back in that root folder, I see one more directory:
- SourceTree.exe_Url_[token info]
Diving inside it only provides another directory with "3.3.8.3848" and a few cache files, profile file and a config file inside. that directory.
This seems to be an issue. Can this be elevated?
Additionally, it appears that the install file from this website also acts as a launch file (which means, each time I run Sourcetree, I must run the install file to run Sourcetree... It's a little backwards). Can this be confirmed?
I regrettably must inform that AppData\Roaming does not contain any inkling of Sourcetree and AppData\LocalLow is also empty, in terms of Sourcetree.
Kind Regards,
Jeff