Hello there,
my name is Egor, I've been developing add-ons for Atlassian products for more than 3 years now.
One of the add-ons that I'm most proud of is External Hooks, it's staff picked now and has 1.5k active installations:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211631/external-hooks-by-reconquest?hosting=server&tab=overview
We've also launched a completely free add-on that provides Labels for Pull Requests in Bitbucket Server and Data Center — https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219710/free-pull-request-labels-by-reconquest?hosting=server&tab=overview
I'll be glad to help anyone who stuck with technical issues.
Also, we're launching a new add-on — Snake CI, it's a native CI/CD system for Bitbucket Server and Data Center that provides pipelines and jobs as it should be.
We're currently undergoing a review by the Atlassian team, but we're offering private betas, just push your email in Request a Demo or Get Updates form here: snake-ci.com
Finally developers are showing up. @Egor Kovetskiy I'm writing add-ons for 10 years now.
Can you give me brief idea about differences between your CI tool and others?
@DPKJ> Can you give me brief idea about differences between your CI tool and others?Very short: self-hosted CI for Bitbucket Server/DataCenter with native UI integration, no limits on runners/build minutes. Users don't need to have anything except add-on and at least one runner. Config (yaml) is stored in the repository.
Got it.
Welcome @Egor Kovetskiy
Glad to have developers of add-ons in the community!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.