I am looking for a way through which I can put the restriction of assigning not more than 2 cards per member?
Also is it possible to restrict only one member per card? Like we do in Jira?
@Nandish Ajani you can do it through the API, here's a Trellinator function that will remove a member added to a card if more than one member exists after it has been added and posts a comment notifying the adding member that only one member is allowed:
https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/6ebdd1975319c4f5a165a0eca563a240
Here's a function that will remove a member from a card if they are a member of 2 or more cards already when added:
https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/398296f74e001383b2c66d8c3a2a9256
You can read more about Trellinator here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
Thank you. As I am a Python Developer are you aware of any such resources in Python? Also, can we achieve this using the core API that is provided by trello? https://developers.trello.com/reference/
@Nandish Ajani I've only written Trellinator as a Google Apps Script framework, you're welcome to port it to Python if you want
And yes it just uses the Trello API under the hood, so you can write the code to do this using Python hosted on a web server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.