Trying to connect trello to my work account but cant get the confirmation email or invites.
Works for my gmail
So far....
- Added the trello emails as contacts
- Set up both the desktop and O365 outlooks
- Sending a msg via the trello site did not generate a ‘thanks for emailing’ but if I send it direct from outlook I do get the 'thanks for emailing'
- The cert is up to date
- Cleared cache
- No one else has any problems getting their account to work
- Service desk checked when I first encountered this problem and could not see anything wrong
- Installed the connector and app that connected to the account and is transferring cards and getting notifications…still no email
- Installed desktop app and resent email from there but did not receive.
Found another blog
"My problem was solved by the Trello support team. What happened was that my email server had mistakenly rejected Trello's first email, the one with my account verification link. That rejection caused my email address to be blacklisted in Trello's server The support team has now undone the blacklist and I'm using Trello just fine"
Hoping it could be this...any other ideas?