Four hours ago I was happily using Connie Clarke's github json program (https://connie-clark.github.io/print-trello/) to print out my trello lists and cards, which I use to create lesson plans. I need to print them so I can refer to them while teaching, make notes on them, etc. It's been great for that. Then I went to lunch and when I came back I no longer had the easy export to JSON capability. Instead I'm forced to export to a 1.2 gigabyte (!!!) file that I have to download. I only hope that when I unzip it (an hour from now) I can find the json I need so that I can copy and paste it back into the online print program. WHY DID TRELLO MAKE THIS CHANGE? This is making the program completely unusable for me, since it's taking FOREVER to download the file.
If anyone has a workaround I would love to know it.
Thanks for your patience in reading my admittedly panicked and grouchy post!
--Kelly Stack
Sorry - I accidentally marked this as "answered," but it hasn't been.