I need a way to make a reoccurring task to happen. I don't see a way currently to make this happen. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Hi @jeffkrage
Welcome to the Community!
There is a Repeating Card PowerUp that you could use to get a recurring task.
You can set up a single card, then set up a repeat on it for every day/week/month, whatever repeat you'd like to have!
The original card needs to stay on the board though, personally I have repeating cards daily, weekly, monthly, and bi-monthly, so I have a list of just repeating cards on the right hand side of my board, then I always know where my originator cards are! It's also really useful if I need to change something in a single card, I can change the 'master' one and then whenever it repeats again, it'll have the right information in it.
Hope this helps!
Esme
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.