I'm using the BigPicture powerup. If my card has no date, when I open in BP, it assigns the date created as the start date and then the status shows overdue. I don't want cards with no due date to show in BP. Is there a workaround?
Hey Danette,
We don't directly develop that Power-Up, but my understanding is that's a requirement of BigPicture, in order for it to function:
https://wiki.softwareplant.com/display/DOCUMENTATION/Good+to+know+before+you+start
I'm not sure if there is a way to workaround that but I'm sure that'd be a great question to bring up with their support team: https://softwareplant.com/contact/
Hello Danette, one way to prevent tasks with no due date from showing on the Gantt chart is to keep them on another Trello board, one that is beyond the scope of the Gantt chart. Another method is to actually keep the no-due-date tasks on the Gantt chart but indenting them under some 'bigger' task and collapsing such a 'work breakdown structure' to hide the unneeded tasks. Hope this helps a bit.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.