Hi
I'm quite new to Git and Sourcetree (so may be being stupid here...let me know if I am) and have been using Sourcetree successfully with differing branches and remerging etc.
If I switch a branch using 'normal Git/Sourcetree'), I need to stash my changes before leaving my current branch. This is good (for me) for (say) two different feature developments. I've now introduced Git Flow and like the concept that it introduces. However, I notice that if I have several Feature branches in development and switch between them, my changes are not stashed and the mods are reflected across each branch, even into the develop branch if I switch to that.
Am I missing something here? I want to be able to switch between different Feature branches and the develop branch and have separate 'source codes' without all modifications being shared across all branches. Is this correct? It seems a bit confusing.
Help and advice appreciated.
Thanks