I've taken over the care and feeding of Bamboo from the Previous Guy, and my first task is to finish the upgrade to Bamboo 3.3.3.
I can't locate the bamboo-elastic-agent-assembly component for 3.3.3 anywhere. I've searched https://maven.atlassian.com/content/repositories/atlassian-public/com/atlassian/bamboo/atlassian-bamboo-agent-elastic-assembly/, but the latest version listed is 3.3-M1.
Where can I find this? Thanks!
Hi Dan,
This file has changed its name as of 3.3. You can it here: atlassian-bamboo-elastic-image-1.0.zip. Ive updated the documentation to reflect this change.
Thanks
James
Thanks James, I'll give it a go on Monday. Our custom elastic image is Windows, so it makes it extra fun, but there are some Cygwin references in the elastic image, so hopefully it won't take too much banging around to get it up and going.
Dan
Dan you are in luck - Bamboo 3.4 will be shipping with a Windows elastic image in approximately two weeks. Might be worth waiting until then?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.