Hi,
I'd love to hear how you more seasoned answerers would handle this situation.
Lately I've started answering several questions of people that provide very little detail about what the actual issue is but expect you to provide them with basicly a completly worked out solution by almost reading their mind and preferably before they even type it.
Then when you provide them with a full page of analysis and links to documentation they get frustrated and want you to give a full step by step solution for their issue which keeps changing and often add "and no documentation links I don't have the time or don't find what I need"
How do you handle questions like this? Initially you want to help the person but when they start treating you like their personal support hotline and you cannot make them happy with your answer they are annoyed (while this is something we do in our free time).
Let's hear your take on this! (and see whether I'm just having a bad day or some misplaced frustration
)