I have created a card template that is working great but when I try to create a new card from the iOS app I do not see anywhere to click that lets me use the template I created on my desktop. Any ideas / help are greatly appreciated!
Hi @Chris_Cartland
It still looks like card templates, cannot be used on the app yet, but here is a workaround option if you need one:
This is using butler rules.
This example is when adding the card to a particular list, but you can make the rule for when a card is added to the board too. But there are options to add anything to the new card.
Hopefully this helps!
This needs to be addressed! Trello please make templates for boards and cards available for mobile platforms! Its kind of a deal breaker if I cant truley utilize trello remotely
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.