I am helping a 1-person photography business keep track of her Job workflow tasks. She is an extraordinary photographer, but not as good on the details side. I created lists starting with “Potential Client/Job” to “Schedule Photography session,” etc. and for each list I have a checklist of items needed to be completed. I created a template for the initial card with the first checklist, but we’ve been having to add the new checklist manually each time we move the card to a new list. I considered adding all the checklists with the template, but that makes it hard to get to the bottom to add comments. Ideally, I would add checklist 1 to card in list 1; add checklist 2 to card when it is moved to list 2, etc. I don’t currently have the gold version of Trello and before I move to that, I would like to know if this can be accomplished.