Hello!
I've been trying to have Butler link cards on different boards and create actions based on the activity of one card to the other. Is that possible? I've been reading lots of articles about what to achieve with Butler on Trello but everything I can find is from the old Power-Up and not the new integrated feature. I tried adding rules but it's unable to, for example, find a checklist from a card that's on a different board.
What I would like is the following:
- When Card A on Board B is moved to the done List, the item on Checklist C, from Card D on Board E, which is called A (just like the card on Board
gets marked as checked. - When item A on Checklist C from Card D, Board E is checked, Card D moves to List F (All within Board E)
- And so on with each item on Checklist C, moving along the different Lists of Board E
Does that make sense?
Thanks in advance!