Hello
I need a field to be populated with the number of month to go till the end of the year.
His number will be based on a custom Start Date. In a separate question Ludo has helps me parsing the Month number from a Custom Start Date Field.
Now I have this "Month Number" parsed I want to do :
"# Months to go" = "13" minus "Month Number"
I don't understand why the following syntax does not work :
when custom field "Probable Start Date" is set to a date, set custom field "PROB MONTH" to "{{%Probable Start Date}~MM}", and set custom field "YTG Impact" to "{{%FY+1}} - {{%Prob Month})"
All custom fields below are number (except date)
"YTD +1" being set to "13"
"Probable Start date" being set to "April, 15, 2020"
"Prob Month" is correctly evaluated as "4"
but "YTG Impact" is incorrectly set to "13" when I expect 13 - 4 = "9"
I have also tried :
set custom field "YTG Impact" to "13 - {{%Prob Month})"
same result the set always consider only the first term of the operation