My friend and I use a free account. Both of us are admins on all of the boards and only one of us wants to receive specific notifications for all boards. Is there a way to do that for him and keep all his privileges as admin?
You can change Notification setting for each account,
Click your name Icon on the top right corner just before the notification bell
Click "Settings" in the pull down list
You can change your Notification preference as per your requested, either by email frequency or just a Desktop Notification...
I guess that I forgot to mention that initially I created an account for my self and invited my friend over and made him an admin as well.
By doing what you recommend, I do not think that my friend will get less notifications and I can continue to receive everything on the list.
Hey Jay, your friend need to do that in her/his end, not from you...
Got it. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.