I need support for the jira configuration for the first time
Hi @Julio Avila ,
Jira is a pretty complex tool and there are some consulting companies and experts that can support you.
If you are looking for some help on this community forum please provide more details about your Jira (cloud/on-premise) and your needs.
Thank you Robert
I need to go to Software and Technical Support projects, and get statistics with compliance indicators for each case that customers open
That is, indeed, a complex topic overall and can be a bit overwhelming when starting off the ground.I'd recommend you to start with documentation and to do the first steps with Jira.
Community is always here to help in case of specific questions.Please find documentation, in case your implementation is on-premise, here:https://confluence.atlassian.com/alldoc/jira-documentation-directory-71598773.htmlIn case you use a cloud deployment this documentation will provide you first help:https://confluence.atlassian.com/alldoc/the-jira-cloud-documentation-has-moved-814188309.html
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.