I just want to get the board built before anyone has access to it. Can I develop the board privately until such time that I'm ready to pull the team onboard?
Thanks,
Bill
Sure you can, just need change the team after you completed,
Click "... Show Menu" on the right upper corner of Trello Board,
Click "... More" on the top portion of the list
Click " Settings" on the top of the list
Click "Change Team..." on the top of the list
There is pull down list you could choose which team you would like to move to, in your case, you need move to team under your company business class.
Then click "Invite" Button to invite anyone you need added onto this board.
Will the admin be able to access it or not even?
If it is not in the Business Class team, then no the admin cannot access it.
However if you are in a Trello Enterprise, admins do have access to all of your boards.
Perfect :PThanks for the help
++
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.