Hi, How can I:
When I move the "x" card to "b"
find the first card in list "c" ( I cant find that command on trello but in butler web page it seems)
Hi
First select your trigger, then on the action butler panel, click on "cascade" tab (the last suggested tab)
Thx for answer but at there there are only:
find the first last first card linked in the attachments
find a card titled with link titled
There are no other finding methot at there..
But at butler own panel: "https://butlerfortrello.com/builder.html"
there is "
There are, look inside the command you have icons which allows additionnal options. Just click on.
@haluk @Ludo this Trellinator function will post a comment containing the name of the first card in list named "c" to a card when it is moved into a list named "b":
https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/a93023cb1f3dfe7e7c06d7f90d36b2bc
@haluk you can read more about Trellinator here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.