I want Butler Calendar to create a Card every day at a specific time with a specific due time (that same day) AND I want to get a push notification on my mobile once the card is created.
I started with this command:
- every day at 7:00 am, create a new card with title "Daily Reminder" in list "Incoming Tasks" and add member @myTrelloNameto the card and set due today at 9:00 am
The Card gets created but I don't get a push notification at all...even though I add myself on the Card and am also watching the List and the Board. My app settings are set to receive ALL notification and I checked that my phone is allowing notifications from Trello.
I DO get push notifications if I set the due date/time for the next day using the command below but that notification seems to rely on Trello's default 24-hour reminder prior to a deadline, not on Butler. This isn't want I want--I want it all to happen on the same day--but I did it just as a test to check if I can receive push notifications at all.
- every day at 7:00 am, create a new card with title "Daily Reminder For Next Day" and add member @myTrelloName to the card and set due tomorrow at 9:00 am
Now, if I manually add a Card say, at 6:00 am, due at 9:00 am that morning and I change Set Reminder to 2 Hours Before...at 7:00 am I WILL get a mobile push notification from Trello.
So...how do I get Butler to automatically create a Card every day that behaves like the manually-inputed Card so I can get the push notifications?!?
But, again, shouldn't I be getting push notifications regardless when a Card that I'm on gets added to a List and Board that I'm watching?!?
Thanks in advance for any help or insight!