Usually my keyboard shortcuts work fine but far too often, they do not. Nothing happens when I hit one of them. Any ideas?
OS: Win10 Pro
Hi Mike,
We have had issues with keyboard shortcuts reported in the past, but we usually have a hard time reproducing them to be able to pinpoint exactly what the issue is.
Usually refreshing the page or restarting the Desktop app should get the shortcuts back to working again.
Do you mind sharing what is the version of the browser you are using, or if you are using the desktop app?
Hi Vini,Wow, not sure how I missed your question at the end of your comment, sorry about that.I'm using Chrome Version 80.0.3987.162 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Hey Mike, and are you still facing those issues? I was unable to reproduce it with the same Chrome Version on my test environment.
Yes - intermittent but still happening.
This happens to me as well on the lastest versions of Chrome and Safari for Mac. It's been happening for a few months but too many other priorities to research until now.
Found that the reason this was happening to me was because of a spellcheck plugin ( https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webpage-spell-check/mgdhaoimpabdhmacaclbbjddhngchjik ). I've disabled it and my keyboard shortcuts are working again now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.