In trying to work around a Service Desk Automation issue, I was trying to use Automation for Jira to transition on an SLA violation. However, I am observing a few things I would not expect :
1) I pick the "SLA threshold breached" trigger, but the "Select an SLA" drop down list contains 3 extra SLAs which do not exist. I believe they may have been deleted ages ago from when we were first experimenting with our setup.
2) When I pick the "Transition Issue" action and then the "Selecting a specific transition" the populated drop down does not provide all available transitions. We have multiple workflows with various transitions in each. I am seeing one or two from a workflow containing about ten. I also see most of the transitions on a second workflow, but none from the one I am interested in.
I don't get it, am I missing something obvious or are these known issues?