Hi,
On a different account, I can't seem to get my verification email sent out by Atlassian.
Is this a known recurring issue? How do I eventually get to receive the email?
Thanks in advance, community!
Warm regards,
Matti
Hi @mattidg ,
Sometimes email are blocked by the Email provider, when the verification email is bounced by Email provider. This could happen when your email account is still being setup while Atlassian send the verification email. Try to re-verify after 24 hours, it should work. If not, reach out to Atlassian support.
cheers,
Adarsh
Thanks for reaching out to me Adarsh.
I assume its not the email provider since I can receive all other emails ..
Hey @mattidg ,
If you are still facing this issue, you would likely need some help from our Support team. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please create an Atlassian Support ticket and select "My account" under the 'What can we help you with?' dropdown." This ensures that your issue reaches directly to the team who can resolve this issue.
thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.