When I'm in a Google Doc, I tag my Trello "email-to-board" email address in a comment, as an assignment, but it never comes in.
Hi @Serena Cowell
I believe that the 'email to board' setting only works within Gmail, not Google Docs.
You can attach a Google Doc or Google Drive folder to a card if you have the Google Drive PowerUp though.
If you could give us a little more information about what you're wanting to be done, then maybe we could help a bit more?
Let us know
Esme
Got it; bummer. I use Google Docs to take notes during meetings and I wanted a quick way to add my meeting ToDo's to my Trello board straight from the doc.
I thought since Google Docs was just sending an email, it would create a card.
I do the same things in meetings. I get around it by creating a card for the meeting, attaching the Google Doc file and creating a checklist within the card for all my action items. It's a bit more of a faff, but it works well in my experience, although I understand that it might not work so well for everyone
Got it; that helps! Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.