Hello,
I'm really interested in adopting Bamboo's CasC model, but I'm currently struggling a bit to find best practices/docuementations/tutorial to implement the below scenario:
I have 50+ (Java) projects, each one living in a separate repository on Bitbucket. Thus, 50+ repository. I would like to have a common shared Pipeline for all of them.
How to achieve this?
I managed to create a project specific pipeline (held in bamboo-specs folder), but I cannot afford having 50+ different pipeline definition, as tasks defined in this pipeline might change over time...
What I would like to have ideally is a project independent repo containing only the pipeline definition... and somehow instruct Bamboo to fire the defined stage/jobs/tasks every time a new push is made on any branch of the above mentioned 50+ repos.
Is this somehow feasible (without hardcoding repo references in pipeline project) ?
My company CI runs on Bamboo 6.8.1.
Thanks a lot,
Andrea