I have the macos desktop app installed on Catalina & constantly see in /var/log/messages : (com.atlassian.trello.loginhelper): Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds.Any ideas?
➜ Contents ls Library/LoginItems/Trello\ Login\ Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/Trello\ Login\ HelperLibrary/LoginItems/Trello Login Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/Trello Login Helper➜ Contents Library/LoginItems/Trello\ Login\ Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/Trello\ Login\ Helper[1] 81259 illegal hardware instruction➜ Contents pwd/Applications/Trello.app/Contents
I have the exact same behavior. I login with Google credentials, I wonder if that throws off the Helper.app, instead of storing just the normal user and password.
When I ran `Trello Login Helper` directly via the `/Applications/Trello.app/Contents/Library/LoginItems/Trello Login Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/` directory, it died with an `illegal hardware instruction` error.
└─ ./Trello\ Login\ Helper[1] 25930 illegal hardware instruction ./Trello\ Login\ Helper
I deleted the file, and the log spew immediately stopped, and Trello continued to function normally. I don't know what purpose that executable is supposed to serve, but it's obviously badly broken.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.