Hey guys,
I feel like this is gonna be a tricky one but that is why I am asking for the help. We track all our enquiries in google sheets. We have multiple projects that concern different contractors so we keep a number of different workbooks. However, there is a master sheet that is an consolidated view of all of the sheets which can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uywwr0D3WfinvxclpZ5uJGZvxNS1lexhe7NscCnkjeE/edit?usp=sharing
I am wanting to create a new Trello Card whenever the follow up date becomes blank. That is probably the easiest trigger for it being 'booked' that I can think of. When it creates a card I want it to use the source column to figure out which 'list' to put it in the Trello Card. Additionally, by default I want each card to be titled with the clients Name and Date as on the spreadsheet and pre-populate with a template check list which we have for each client.
How possible is this? I understand it's very specific but would make our process much faster and most efficient!
Thanks heaps.